- Job Type:
- Job Role:
- Job Skillset:
- Full-time Regular
- Senior Developer
The Meetings Hub is a software development company which has developed the world’s first meeting experience platform for Financial Advisors. The software allows companies to deliver meeting experiences that visually engage their clients. The software works during the meeting to provide:
- An easy to use, click-and-go meeting interface
- Everything you need at your fingertips
- Maintain client focus in one immersive shared screen experience
- No need to juggle different systems during the meeting
- Compliance is built in
- All meeting information effortlessly captured
- Save time preparing for meetings
Then after the meeting to provide:
- Personalized, branded meeting summary to share with client
- Automatically share meeting data with other systems
- Every meeting is tracked and measured and scored for Meeting Quality (MQ)
- CQ is a measurement of how well you have connected with a client during the meeting
- Full visibility of all critical client meetings across the organization
The selected candidate would be working directly with the CTO who is based in Dingle, Co. Kerry. The candidate can work remotely but would be required to have fortnightly face-to-face meetings in either Kerry or Galway with the CTO during the first 6 months of their employment.
- Developing user-facing applications using Vue.js
- Ability to use the Figma design tool to implement our designs from.
- Building modular and reusable components and libraries
- Optimizing your application for performance
- Implementing automated testing integrated into development and maintenance workflows
- Keeping abreast with security updates and issues found with Vue.js and all project dependencies
- Proposing any upgrades and updates necessary for keeping up with modern security and development best practices
- Building integrations interfaces to numerous 3rd party APIs like Salesforce, Wealthbox, eMoney and MoneyGuidePro.
Skills and Experience
- 3-5 years’ experience in a development environment
- Highly proficient with Vue.js framework and its core principles such as components, reactivity, and the virtual DOM.
- Familiarity with the Vue.js ecosystem, including Vue CLI, Vuex, and Vue Router.
- Good understanding of HTML5 and CSS3.
- Understanding of server-side rendering and its benefits and use cases.
- Familiarity with the Figma design tool and the ability to translate a Figma design into running code.
- Knowledge of functional programming and object-oriented programming paradigms.
- Proficiency with modern development tools, like Babel, Webpack, NodeJS and Git.
- Experience with both consuming and designing RESTful APIs.
To apply, send a detailed letter of application along with a CV/resumé to [email protected]